Occupy this notion

Occupy this notion

I’m not one to play dumb. Yeah, I know that the Occupy Movement was targeting the richest of the rich; the top 1% of income earners compared to the other so called 99 percent. Sure, I think CEO salaries are outrageous (“Top Canadian CEOs earn annual worker’s salary by lunchtime on Jan. 2” was the headline on the CBC News web page earlier today. Their follow-up was: ”Top 100 CEOs made average $7.96M; average Canadian worker made $46,600.” But for most people in the world we’re just splitting hairs. To them, rich is rich; they don’t see a difference.

See: http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/top-canadian-ceos-earn-annual-worker-s-salary-by-lunchtime-on-jan-2-1.2481494

Posted in: Mad Money

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *